Friday 29 January 2010

#12 Funny Facebook Quotes

Just to give you all a bit of context on this post...

I usually check Facebook daily and as being a graduate the news feed is almost always full of status' reading 'Jenny is feeling terrible today after a mental night last night' or 'John thinks that chilling on the beach is the best thing ever'. All of which remind you that sitting at a desk in sunny South Wales is not nearly exciting enough to warrant a Facebook update.

But every once in a while you see a post that makes you smile, and I don't mean 'Terry woke up this morning with one shoe', I mean one like the one below, simple humour that brings a smile to your face every time you think about it.

Take my mate Kams post, written in the native language of Sri Lanka, clearly meant for friends who also speak the lingo. However my mate Si thought he would add his own humourous comment...


Makes me laugh every time I see it! Let me know if you have any of your own or if you like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment