Thursday 22 April 2010

#17 Your Help Is Needed...

As the title suggests I am looking for some help! I currently work for a website, concordextra.com, which offers discounts on all top brands in just about anything including health and beauty, fragrances, fishing, gardening, DIY, food etc.

Anyway, I need to generate a bit of interest in the site and one idea that has come to mind is a competition to win a goody bag from Concord Extra. The idea I have is that of holiday essentials, inspired by the checklists available on sites such as holiday-checklist.co.uk. The goody bag would include all you usual toiletries as well as suncream, towels, paracetamol and plasters etc.

Basically, what I need to know is whether a) you think this is a good idea and b) if you have any other suggestions as to what I can add to the goody bag, or even a better prize.

If you could help I would be appreciative if you could leave your comment below, if not, thanks for reading this and feel free to enter the competition! :)

4 comments:

  1. Yes, I think that's a really good idea. How would we enter the competition? What are the terms?

    What about an online treasure hunt around the site? So you pose questions where the answer is somewhere on the site. Means you get clicks through the site, people stay on longer...

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a fab idea, you could do a summer essentials pack that way those who aren't going on holiday won't feel excluded...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo the treasure hunt is a great idea.... for the gift bag, try to find an obscure quirky item. Trust me, they'll think of the website first when they need it again...AND they'll talk about it with everyone they know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the ideas guys, I will be sure to let you know what happens with this! :)

    ReplyDelete