Thursday 22 October 2009

#1 Who am I?

As I'm sure many of you both read and write blogs, often wondering who is this person and are they indeed credible.

Well to answer both of those my name is Huw Williams and I am indeed credible. I am currently a Marketing Launch Manager for a mobile content provider. Fresh out of university and without a care in the world, until I realised the world wasn't too keen on employing me! So here I am, working in South Wales and loving it. For the company I work for I am solely responsible for the marketing, especially involving all things social media. Therefore in order to become at one with social media, it is imperative that I try this for myself!

I am the youngest of three, my parents are both older. Unfotunately my mother left before I was born. Not many people know this but I'm actually mixed race, my father prefers the 100m, and my mother is Pakistani!

If there are any prospective employers reading this, then I would like to say that my skills include marketing, through all channels but especially new media, and in reading future posts you should start to get an idea of what I'm into. If not, then you are seriously bored if you are reading this!

No comments:

Post a Comment